Equi In Style Solid Cool Shirts will offer your little rider sun protection equivalent to UPF50 and IceFil technology to stay cool in the warm weather. It’s important to apply SPF sunscreen to keep young ones safe from harmful UV rays … and now we have an easy way to keep little arms safe all summer – no greasy lotion or chemical-laden aerosols needed.
The long sleeves of this sun shirt provide protection with a UPF 50+ rating, and you won’t have to worry about it getting too warm. The tech fabric is woven in a way that actually reduces body temperature by as much as 5 degrees!
Mesh panels blend in but add an extra layer of cooling comfort on hot, humid days.
And to top it all off, this EIS ® favorite comes in a range of colors popular with our youngest fans.
- UPF 50 IceFil fabric
- Extra cooling from mesh sleeve panels
- Anti-odor fabric
- Fits true to size
- Easy care (and no, you won't lose the COOL Shirt ® features when you wash it – they’re woven right in, not just sprayed on)
- MADE IN THE USA
EIS apparel is technologically superior as well as easily cared for. Made of fabrics that ensure they require as little care as possible to stay stylish, colorful, and are able to retain its technological advantages.
On the care label affixed to every product, there are specific, easily followed instructions to maintain the life of your EIS product. Basic washing in cool water and allowing the item to air dry on a hanger will allow your item to maintain its shape & function.
- Wash in cool water
- Use regular detergent
- Do not use bleach, softener, or woolite
- Hang dry or use "cool only" dryer setting
- Steam the garment (do not iron)
Most of our orders ship out within 24 hours of the order being placed. Special order products will have a delayed delivery date. Once your order is processed you will receive the tracking details via email confirmation.
Shipping is available to the USA and Canada. We offer FREE SHIPPING site wide for the contiguous 48 states in the US with a minimum order of $100. Orders under $100 will ship for a flat rate of $9.95 within the Continental US. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged a flat rate of $30.
Orders shipped to Canada will be charged a flat rate of $30. Customs, Duties, and tax fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Need your order sooner? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get shipping rates. If you have a question or comment please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- If it doesn't fit, don't worry, you may return new, unused items within (15) days of delivery date for an exchange or refund (items that were shipped for free will be refunded less the actual cost of shipping).
- Exchanges can only be made for items of equal or lesser value.
- Items returned after (15) days of delivery date will receive a store credit (items that were shipped for free will be credited less the actual cost of shipping).
- We can only accept returns for store credit for up to 90 days of the delivery date.
- Items marked "SALE" are FINAL SALES and can not be returned or exchanged.
- Monogrammed, Special Orders or Custom items may not be returned or exchanged. Special Orders or Custom orders are items that we do not stock and are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Special Orders or Custom order items are made to order and cannot be canceled once the order is placed.
Steps to take for a return:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorization code (RAC).
- Please place a copy of original invoice with RAC number and the unused (unwashed, unworn, undamaged) merchandise in the original packaging and ship back to us. Be sure to use proper packaging techniques to ensure the item is returned undamaged. We recommend you use a service that provides you with tracking information. The cost of the packaging, return shipping and/or insurance is at the cost of the buyer.
- Once we receive your returned item and it passes quality inspection, your new exchange item will be shipped immediately; or your refund will be processed within (15) days.
- Any item with signs of wear and tear, damage, or alteration of any way cannot be accepted for return or exchange.
- No returns will be processed for "lost" or "damaged" merchandise unless proof of delivery to our store can be provided.
Please send returns to: Equestrian Chic Boutique, PO Box 37, Arden, NY 10910
Should you have any questions or comments please call 845.293.2442.