Cambox ISI2 USA Helmet Cam
The Cambox Isi Helmet Camera will capture special moments spent with your best friend! The Cambox is a lightweight portable camera that fits snug under your helmet visor and features a 170° wide angle lens. The camera is light as a feather, extremely thin and highly adjustable with two articulated wings. The innovative system allows adjustment of the camera's shape to give a flush fit to the peak of any riding helmet or hat with a visor.
The range of adjustability allows you to get the precise angle of view that you are looking for, eliminating the peak of the visor from your footage. The camera is operated by a single button that controls all functions - even with gloves on!
- High definition images
- 720 pixel resolution
- 30 pictures per second
- Video sensor with 5 million pixels
- Output in AVI format
- 170° wide angle lens
- 40° vertical range of adjustment
- Integral filter HD microphone - captures even the smallest of sounds
- Lithium-ion battery
- 90 minute operating time
- 15 mm thick (.59 inches)
- 165 mm length (6.5 inches)
- Rechargable via USB cable
- Micro SD card slot - supports card sizes 4 to 32 GB
WHAT'S IN A CAMBOX ISI2 USA CAMERA BOX:
- 1 Cambox ISI2 HD720 helmet cam
- 1 USB cable
- 1 patch velcro
- 8 GB memory card
- 1 year warranty parts & labor
The Cambox measures 15mm thick (.59 inches)
This sleek design allows the camera to get between the peak of your helmet and your look without disrupting it.
The Cambox measure 165 mm in length (6.5 inches)
Fits comfortably under helmet visors as well as most other helmets and caps!
Ultra Flexible!The Cambox has two articulated arms that swivel up to 35 degrees! This innovative and unique system allows the for the following benefits :
- Mounting in curved or curved peaks!
- Possibility to install under a cap (coaching)
- Possibility to install it under a hat (dressage, equitation western, leisure)
- Accompany the deformation of the visor when falling!
- Scalable to any market helmet model
From the design stage, we have integrated safety as a main concern. This is what led us to assuring the camera with a unique fastening system hook fastener (Velcro® type).
Tested in extreme conditions, when there are falls in training or in competitions, this camera offers a maximum level of security! Unlike other on-board cameras, the Cambox fits under the visor and not the helmet shell, which helps maintain the protective function of the helmet in case of impact.
Cambox camera comes with a (1) year warranty on parts and labor.
- Remove the protective film from the self-adhesive surface of the Velcro®
- Fix the Velcro ® under your visor and press firmly over the whole surface peak
- Place your camera under your visor
- Place your camera under the visor avoiding overhang
- Apply pressure to the two ends and the center of the camera to ensure the adhesion with the fastening Velcro ®
3 Seconds and it's ready! The Cambox Isi is very easy to use with a single button that controls all functions! We designed this embossed button, which facilitates its handling even with gloves! This button allows you easily turn on or turn off the camera (3 sec long support.) Or to stop or record a new video (1 sec brief support.). Easy as Hello!
To Check the Status: Thanks to its position under the peak and close to the eyes, we placed a warning light that the user can see at the top of its field of view without disturbing!
To Recharge: The Cambox Isi has a mini-USB output for connecting the camera to your computer with the USB cord that comes standard. Recharging the battery is done automatically when the power cord is connected. Press the button for 3 seconds, your computer detects a new drive where you will find your video files. You can easily read them, copy them or just delete them.
Most of our orders ship out within 24 hours of the order being placed. Special order products will have a delayed delivery date. Once your order is processed you will receive the tracking details via email confirmation.
Shipping is available to the USA and Canada. We offer FREE SHIPPING site wide for the contiguous 48 states in the US with a minimum order of $100. Orders under $100 will ship for a flat rate of $9.95 within the Continental US. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged a flat rate of $30.
Orders shipped to Canada will be charged a flat rate of $30. Customs, Duties, and tax fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Need your order sooner? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get shipping rates. If you have a question or comment please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- If it doesn't fit, don't worry, you may return new, unused items within (15) days of delivery date for an exchange or refund (items that were shipped for free will be refunded less the actual cost of shipping).
- Exchanges can only be made for items of equal or lesser value.
- Items returned after (15) days of delivery date will receive a store credit (items that were shipped for free will be credited less the actual cost of shipping).
- We can only accept returns for store credit for up to 90 days of the delivery date.
- Items marked "SALE" are FINAL SALES and can not be returned or exchanged.
- Monogrammed, Special Orders or Custom items may not be returned or exchanged. Special Orders or Custom orders are items that we do not stock and are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Special Orders or Custom order items are made to order and cannot be canceled once the order is placed.
Steps to take for a return:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorization code (RAC).
- Please place a copy of original invoice with RAC number and the unused (unwashed, unworn, undamaged) merchandise in the original packaging and ship back to us. Be sure to use proper packaging techniques to ensure the item is returned undamaged. We recommend you use a service that provides you with tracking information. The cost of the packaging, return shipping and/or insurance is at the cost of the buyer.
- Once we receive your returned item and it passes quality inspection, your new exchange item will be shipped immediately; or your refund will be processed within (15) days.
- Any item with signs of wear and tear, damage, or alteration of any way cannot be accepted for return or exchange.
- No returns will be processed for "lost" or "damaged" merchandise unless proof of delivery to our store can be provided.
Please send returns to: Equestrian Chic Boutique, PO Box 37, Arden, NY 10910
Should you have any questions or comments please call 845.293.2442.