Equi In Style Two Toned Cool Shirts reduce your body temperature by -5 degrees and offer superior sun protection equivalent to UPF50. EIS cool shirts are available in beautiful solid colors and are made of the most advanced performance technology, IceFil, which allows your to ride comfortably in humid, hot weather. Your movement will generate airflow creating a cooling effect. The sheer ultra cool mesh runs from under the arm to wrist which allows for extra ventilation. The special wicking fabric helps control odor that keeps you protected from the sun and cool in the heat. Shirts are machine washable, quick dry and do not shrink. Stay in fashion, be protected and stay cool while riding your horse in warm areas.
*SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE*
- Light weight and breathable
- Reduces body temperature by -5 degrees
- Moisture wicking - quick drying
- Cooling mesh panels
- Anti microbial odor control
- Superior sun protection equivalent to UPF 50+
- Great fit and easy care
- Made in the USA
EIS apparel is technologically superior as well as easily cared for. Made of fabrics that ensure they require as little care as possible to stay stylish, colorful, and are able to retain its technological advantages.
On the care label affixed to every product, there are specific, easily followed instructions to maintain the life of your EIS product. Basic washing in cool water and allowing the item to air dry on a hanger will allow your item to maintain its shape & function.
- Wash in cool water
- Use regular detergent
- Do not use bleach, softener, or woolite
- Hang dry or use "cool only" dryer setting
- Steam the garment (do not iron)
Most of our orders ship out within 24 hours of the order being placed. Special order products will have a delayed delivery date. Once your order is processed you will receive the tracking details via email confirmation.
Shipping is available to the USA and Canada. We offer FREE SHIPPING site wide for the contiguous 48 states in the US with a minimum order of $100. Orders under $100 will ship for a flat rate of $9.95 within the Continental US. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged a flat rate of $30.
Orders shipped to Canada will be charged a flat rate of $30. Customs, Duties, and tax fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Need your order sooner? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get shipping rates. If you have a question or comment please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- If it doesn't fit, don't worry, you may return new, unused items within (15) days of delivery date for an exchange or refund (items that were shipped for free will be refunded less the actual cost of shipping).
- Exchanges can only be made for items of equal or lesser value.
- Items returned after (15) days of delivery date will receive a store credit (items that were shipped for free will be credited less the actual cost of shipping).
- We can only accept returns for store credit for up to 90 days of the delivery date.
- Items marked "SALE" are FINAL SALES and can not be returned or exchanged.
- Monogrammed, Special Orders or Custom items may not be returned or exchanged. Special Orders or Custom orders are items that we do not stock and are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Special Orders or Custom order items are made to order and cannot be canceled once the order is placed.
Steps to take for a return:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorization code (RAC).
- Please place a copy of original invoice with RAC number and the unused (unwashed, unworn, undamaged) merchandise in the original packaging and ship back to us. Be sure to use proper packaging techniques to ensure the item is returned undamaged. We recommend you use a service that provides you with tracking information. The cost of the packaging, return shipping and/or insurance is at the cost of the buyer.
- Once we receive your returned item and it passes quality inspection, your new exchange item will be shipped immediately; or your refund will be processed within (15) days.
- Any item with signs of wear and tear, damage, or alteration of any way cannot be accepted for return or exchange.
- No returns will be processed for "lost" or "damaged" merchandise unless proof of delivery to our store can be provided.
Please send returns to: Equestrian Chic Boutique, PO Box 37, Arden, NY 10910
Should you have any questions or comments please call 845.293.2442.