RJ Classics Maya 37.5 Ladies Short Sleeve Training Shirt is a schooling shirt which helps you look and feel your coolest. The Maya Training Shirt is just as stylish as our long sleeve version (The Ella) and has also been updated with 37.5® technology. This patented thermoregulation technology has proven to help your body manage its core temperature and therefore, increase stamina. It keeps you comfortable by helping your body to maintain an optimum core temperature of 37.5° Celsius (99.5° Fahrenheit) which is ideal for peak athletic performance. The particles are naturally derived and work for the life of the product (it will never wash out!). The signature mesh panels and coordinating sleeve trim give the Maya her unique, updated look and help you stand apart while maintaining a polished look.
- 37.5® thermoregulation technology
- Main body fabric only has UPF 50 sun protection
- Unique mesh panels
- Silver zipper detailing
Most of our orders ship out within 24 hours of the order being placed. Special order products will have a delayed delivery date. Once your order is processed you will receive the tracking details via email confirmation.
Shipping is available to the USA and Canada. We offer FREE SHIPPING site wide for the contiguous 48 states in the US with a minimum order of $100. Orders under $100 will ship for a flat rate of $9.95 within the Continental US. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged a flat rate of $30.
Orders shipped to Canada will be charged a flat rate of $30. Customs, Duties, and tax fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Need your order sooner? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get shipping rates. If you have a question or comment please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- If it doesn't fit, don't worry, you may return new, unused items within (15) days of delivery date for an exchange or refund (items that were shipped for free will be refunded less the actual cost of shipping).
- Exchanges can only be made for items of equal or lesser value.
- Items returned after (15) days of delivery date will receive a store credit (items that were shipped for free will be credited less the actual cost of shipping).
- We can only accept returns for store credit for up to 90 days of the delivery date.
- Items marked "SALE" are FINAL SALES and can not be returned or exchanged.
- Monogrammed, Special Orders or Custom items may not be returned or exchanged. Special Orders or Custom orders are items that we do not stock and are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Special Orders or Custom order items are made to order and cannot be canceled once the order is placed.
Steps to take for a return:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorization code (RAC).
- Please place a copy of original invoice with RAC number and the unused (unwashed, unworn, undamaged) merchandise in the original packaging and ship back to us. Be sure to use proper packaging techniques to ensure the item is returned undamaged. We recommend you use a service that provides you with tracking information. The cost of the packaging, return shipping and/or insurance is at the cost of the buyer.
- Once we receive your returned item and it passes quality inspection, your new exchange item will be shipped immediately; or your refund will be processed within (15) days.
- Any item with signs of wear and tear, damage, or alteration of any way cannot be accepted for return or exchange.
- No returns will be processed for "lost" or "damaged" merchandise unless proof of delivery to our store can be provided.
Please send returns to: Equestrian Chic Boutique, PO Box 37, Arden, NY 10910
Should you have any questions or comments please call 845.293.2442.