The Helite Zip'In Equestrian Airbags Safety Vests are lightweight and comfortable and combine style and safety! Via a zip, this removable airbag liner is integrated into the compatible and approved outers within a few seconds and hence becomes invisible. The airbag liner is independent and must only be worn under compatible and approved Zip’In outers. The unique airbag shape makes the liner perfectly fit into the compatible outers and guarantees the rider complete freedom of movement. The lanyard connects to the saddle strap, which in turn, connects to the saddle stirrup bars.
Helite equestrian airbag systems are 100% mechanical. The mechanical system consists of a lanyard and a saddle strap. The lanyard is located on the airbag and the saddle strap must be attached to the horse’s saddle. The system is ready to use and easy to use. No technical tools are required to activate the mechanism, just hook
the lanyard on the saddle strap. In the event of a fall, a CO2 cartridge deploys the airbag in less than 100 ms. The airbag absorbs shocks and stabilizes the entire upper body. After activation, the rider can reuse the airbag system in less than 2 minutes by simply replacing the CO2 cartridge. The airbags are certified by the external
laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal ProtectiveEquipment (PPE).
WHATS IN THE BOX:
Your Helite NEW “Airbag Zip’In 2” Equestrian Safety Vest Standalone Lightweight Integrated Airbag Safety Vest with Full Neck To Tailbone Protection includes the following items:
- 1 Airbag Safety Jacket “Helite Zip In 2”
- 1 Saddle Strap (for connecting the safety jacket to your saddle)
- Wrench Tool to reset Cartridge
- 1 Cartridge (installed within your jacket)
Stretchy sides for better comfort
- Extensible fabric which does not deform upon inflation
- Breathable mesh on sides and middle back
- Highly resistant seams
- Water repellent
Most of our orders ship out within 24 hours of the order being placed. Special order products will have a delayed delivery date. Once your order is processed you will receive the tracking details via email confirmation.
Shipping is available to the USA and Canada. We offer FREE SHIPPING site wide for the contiguous 48 states in the US with a minimum order of $100. Orders under $100 will ship for a flat rate of $9.95 within the Continental US. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged a flat rate of $30.
Orders shipped to Canada will be charged a flat rate of $30. Customs, Duties, and tax fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Need your order sooner? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get shipping rates. If you have a question or comment please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- If it doesn't fit, don't worry, you may return new, unused items within (15) days of delivery date for an exchange or refund (items that were shipped for free will be refunded less the actual cost of shipping).
- Exchanges can only be made for items of equal or lesser value.
- Items returned after (15) days of delivery date will receive a store credit (items that were shipped for free will be credited less the actual cost of shipping).
- We can only accept returns for store credit for up to 90 days of the delivery date.
- Items marked "SALE" are FINAL SALES and can not be returned or exchanged.
- Monogrammed, Special Orders or Custom items may not be returned or exchanged. Special Orders or Custom orders are items that we do not stock and are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Special Orders or Custom order items are made to order and cannot be canceled once the order is placed.
Steps to take for a return:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorization code (RAC).
- Please place a copy of original invoice with RAC number and the unused (unwashed, unworn, undamaged) merchandise in the original packaging and ship back to us. Be sure to use proper packaging techniques to ensure the item is returned undamaged. We recommend you use a service that provides you with tracking information. The cost of the packaging, return shipping and/or insurance is at the cost of the buyer.
- Once we receive your returned item and it passes quality inspection, your new exchange item will be shipped immediately; or your refund will be processed within (15) days.
- Any item with signs of wear and tear, damage, or alteration of any way cannot be accepted for return or exchange.
- No returns will be processed for "lost" or "damaged" merchandise unless proof of delivery to our store can be provided.
Please send returns to: Equestrian Chic Boutique, PO Box 37, Arden, NY 10910
Should you have any questions or comments please call 845.293.2442.