The Kask Star Lady Helmet offers the equestrian technical features that guarantee comfort, safety, and high performance. Featuring a shiny frame, the molded outer shell in ABS is very resistant and lightweight. It is covered with a special textile material which is waterproof, scratch resistant, and washable. Specifically created to provide extra sun protection to the rider, The wide peak protects the skin against weather damage, while assuring maximum visibility. This helmet has a self-adapting adjusting system that allows the helmet to fit correctly to the rider’s head by cradling the back of the head guaranteeing the crucial advantage in terms of safety and wearer comfort. The venting system is based on two honeycomb-like aeration grids built in the polystyrene. The smart venting system integrated in the helmet provides high standards of cooling airflow improving the rider's comfort.
The soft, eco-leather hypoallergenic chin strap offers unique comfort and prevents skin irritations. The fabric is easily washable, water repellent, and abrasion resistant. The internal padding ensures the maximum comfort and hygiene and can easily be removed in order to wash it. Hand and machine washable at 30 ° C. Merino wool provides unmatched comfort, the exclusive Kask technology for equestrian helmets. The Merino wool natural fibre in contact with the skin keeps the body temperature, ensures high breathability and dries quickly. The inner liner of the Kask Star Lady Helmet is removable, washable and replaceable.
- Self-adapting KASK FIT System
- Wide peak for extra sun protection
- Smart venting system
- Removable, washable liner
- Eco-leather synthetic harness
- Certified ASTM F1163-15 – with SEI MARK and CE VG1 01.040 2014-12
- Designed and made in Italy
Most of our orders ship out within 24 hours of the order being placed. Special order products will have a delayed delivery date. Once your order is processed you will receive the tracking details via email confirmation.
Shipping is available to the USA and Canada. We offer FREE SHIPPING site wide for the contiguous 48 states in the US with a minimum order of $100. Orders under $100 will ship for a flat rate of $9.95 within the Continental US. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged a flat rate of $30.
Orders shipped to Canada will be charged a flat rate of $30. Customs, Duties, and tax fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Need your order sooner? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get shipping rates. If you have a question or comment please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- If it doesn't fit, don't worry, you may return new, unused items within (15) days of delivery date for an exchange or refund (items that were shipped for free will be refunded less the actual cost of shipping).
- Exchanges can only be made for items of equal or lesser value.
- Items returned after (15) days of delivery date will receive a store credit (items that were shipped for free will be credited less the actual cost of shipping).
- We can only accept returns for store credit for up to 90 days of the delivery date.
- Items marked "SALE" are FINAL SALES and can not be returned or exchanged.
- Monogrammed, Special Orders or Custom items may not be returned or exchanged. Special Orders or Custom orders are items that we do not stock and are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Special Orders or Custom order items are made to order and cannot be canceled once the order is placed.
Steps to take for a return:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorization code (RAC).
- Please place a copy of original invoice with RAC number and the unused (unwashed, unworn, undamaged) merchandise in the original packaging and ship back to us. Be sure to use proper packaging techniques to ensure the item is returned undamaged. We recommend you use a service that provides you with tracking information. The cost of the packaging, return shipping and/or insurance is at the cost of the buyer.
- Once we receive your returned item and it passes quality inspection, your new exchange item will be shipped immediately; or your refund will be processed within (15) days.
- Any item with signs of wear and tear, damage, or alteration of any way cannot be accepted for return or exchange.
- No returns will be processed for "lost" or "damaged" merchandise unless proof of delivery to our store can be provided.
Please send returns to: Equestrian Chic Boutique, PO Box 37, Arden, NY 10910
Should you have any questions or comments please call 845.293.2442.