Add a beautiful color to your horses halter! Perri's Padded Leather Halters are hand made in America, by Amish craftsmen using only top quality leather. Each cut, stitch and finishing touch is completed by the hands of a small number of these local Amish leather workers. Colorful, genuine lambskin padding makes each piece exquisite. This incredibly soft, luxurious leather not only adds character and beauty to your halter, but also gentleness against your horses skin.
Features include a replaceable, double buckle padded crown as well as an adjustable chin strap to make sure the halter not only looks great, but fits perfectly. A rolled throat latch finished with a quick snap adds comfort to your horse and convenience for you. Completed with either solid brass or stainless steel hardware, these halters were crafted to look amazing for years to come!
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of engraved orders. All personalized products are non returnable.
Most of our orders ship out within 24 hours of the order being placed. Special order products will have a delayed delivery date. Once your order is processed you will receive the tracking details via email confirmation.
Shipping is available to the USA and Canada. We offer FREE SHIPPING site wide for the contiguous 48 states in the US with a minimum order of $100. Orders under $100 will ship for a flat rate of $9.95 within the Continental US. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged a flat rate of $30.
Orders shipped to Canada will be charged a flat rate of $30. Customs, Duties, and tax fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Need your order sooner? Please email us at email@example.com to get shipping rates. If you have a question or comment please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If it doesn't fit, don't worry, you may return new, unused items within (15) days of delivery date for an exchange or refund (items that were shipped for free will be refunded less the actual cost of shipping).
- Exchanges can only be made for items of equal or lesser value.
- Items returned after (15) days of delivery date will receive a store credit (items that were shipped for free will be credited less the actual cost of shipping).
- We can only accept returns for store credit for up to 90 days of the delivery date.
- Items marked "SALE" are FINAL SALES and can not be returned or exchanged.
- Monogrammed, Special Orders or Custom items may not be returned or exchanged. Special Orders or Custom orders are items that we do not stock and are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Special Orders or Custom order items are made to order and cannot be canceled once the order is placed.
Steps to take for a return:
- Please contact email@example.com to receive a return authorization code (RAC).
- Please place a copy of original invoice with RAC number and the unused (unwashed, unworn, undamaged) merchandise in the original packaging and ship back to us. Be sure to use proper packaging techniques to ensure the item is returned undamaged. We recommend you use a service that provides you with tracking information. The cost of the packaging, return shipping and/or insurance is at the cost of the buyer.
- Once we receive your returned item and it passes quality inspection, your new exchange item will be shipped immediately; or your refund will be processed within (15) days.
- Any item with signs of wear and tear, damage, or alteration of any way cannot be accepted for return or exchange.
- No returns will be processed for "lost" or "damaged" merchandise unless proof of delivery to our store can be provided.
Please send returns to: Equestrian Chic Boutique, PO Box 37, Arden, NY 10910
Should you have any questions or comments please call 845.293.2442.