Samshield XJ Helmet
Measure around your head at the widest part, above the eye brows and right above the ear. Hair should be in a low pony tail. Match the measurement up with a size based on the size chart below. The tape measure should be snug, it is necessary for the memory foam to be snug for it will conform to your head shape.
SAMSHIELD HELMET SIZE CHART
||LINER SIZE||HEAD SIZE|
|Medium||6 5/8||53 cm|
|Medium||6 3/4||54 cm|
|Medium||6 7/8||55 cm|
|Medium||7 1/8||57 cm|
|Large||7 1/4||58 cm|
|Large||7 3/8||59 cm|
|Large||7 1/2||60 cm|
|Large||7 5/8||61 cm|
The Samshield XJ Helmet is available in 2 shell sizes MD and LG. Each shell can accommodate 5 to 6 inner foams of different sizes in order to obtain a perfect adjustment to the rider’s head. This assures a proper fitting helmet due to changes in hair styles or head growth in children. No need to purchase a new helmet, just a new liner.
MATERIALS FOR OPTIMAL SAFETY
The outer shell of the XC and the XJ is made of pure carbon fiber, a composite material providing an unbeatable strength / weight ratio.
The inner shell is made of polystyrene with variable density providing a better dissipation of the energy produced upon impact.
The internal comfort foam (liner), “shape memory”-kind, ensuring a constant thickness over the years of use and the semi-rigid jugular cancel all risks of tipping the helmet in case of a violent movement.
This internal comfort foam is removable thanks to a much stronger clip system than the scratch/Velcro system.
It can therefore be washed (max. 30°C) at will in order to constantly be able to wear a clean and fragrant helmet.
PERFECT SIZE ADJUSTMENT FOR UNMATCHED COMFORT
A thorough anthropomorphic study led to design an inner-shell form generating an unmatched comfort fitting.
2 shell sizes are available (M and L).
Each shell can accommodate 5 to 6 inner foams (liner) of different sizes in order to obtain a perfect adjustment to the rider’s head.
The size grid is available from 53 to 61.
With this system, it is also possible to follow the growth of a young rider.
INCREDIBLE INTERNAL AIRFLOW
Equipped with two front air inlets, the XC and the XJ provide exceptional ventilation. Fresh air is channeled from both the front entrance under the blazon as well as the channel obtained by the unique concept of no contact on the rider’s forehead*.
Fresh air expels the hot air to the back extractors around comfort foam (liner), making impossible sweating!
This concept generates a strong internal airflow avoiding the need for visible and unsightly air inlets.
Most of our orders ship out within 24 hours of the order being placed. Special order products will have a delayed delivery date. Once your order is processed you will receive the tracking details via email confirmation.
Shipping is available to the USA and Canada. We offer FREE SHIPPING site wide for the contiguous 48 states in the US with a minimum order of $100. Orders under $100 will ship for a flat rate of $9.95 within the Continental US. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged a flat rate of $30.
Orders shipped to Canada will be charged a flat rate of $30. Customs, Duties, and tax fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Need your order sooner? Please email us at email@example.com to get shipping rates. If you have a question or comment please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If it doesn't fit, don't worry, you may return new, unused items within (15) days of delivery date for an exchange or refund (items that were shipped for free will be refunded less the actual cost of shipping).
- Exchanges can only be made for items of equal or lesser value.
- Items returned after (15) days of delivery date will receive a store credit (items that were shipped for free will be credited less the actual cost of shipping).
- We can only accept returns for store credit for up to 90 days of the delivery date.
- Items marked "SALE" are FINAL SALES and can not be returned or exchanged.
- Monogrammed, Special Orders or Custom items may not be returned or exchanged. Special Orders or Custom orders are items that we do not stock and are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Special Orders or Custom order items are made to order and cannot be canceled once the order is placed.
Steps to take for a return:
- Please contact email@example.com to receive a return authorization code (RAC).
- Please place a copy of original invoice with RAC number and the unused (unwashed, unworn, undamaged) merchandise in the original packaging and ship back to us. Be sure to use proper packaging techniques to ensure the item is returned undamaged. We recommend you use a service that provides you with tracking information. The cost of the packaging, return shipping and/or insurance is at the cost of the buyer.
- Once we receive your returned item and it passes quality inspection, your new exchange item will be shipped immediately; or your refund will be processed within (15) days.
- Any item with signs of wear and tear, damage, or alteration of any way cannot be accepted for return or exchange.
- No returns will be processed for "lost" or "damaged" merchandise unless proof of delivery to our store can be provided.
Please send returns to: Equestrian Chic Boutique, PO Box 37, Arden, NY 10910
Should you have any questions or comments please call 845.293.2442.