The new Samshield Iconpack is a stylish, functional and waterproof helmet backpack that was designed for equestrians to keep their gear organized and clean. Created with ample amounts of organized storage, this bag has multiple compartments that will hold all the necessary show and everyday essentials efficiently.
The Iconpack is made from 1200 D Coated Polyester, this backpack is lightweight, sturdy and waterproof. The front mesh flap holds a helmet or can be zipped away when not in use to maintain a sleek look.
The Iconpack has two parts that give access to two large compartments, a suitcase type section and a zipped mesh section, designed to store show gear and a pair of shoes.
The compression-molded back of the backpack ensures comfort and fit for extended periods of wearing. The straps of the Iconpack are adjustable, flexible and comfortable. The chest strap allows to maintain the backpack during riding. The straps have a removable case for camera or mobile phone.
The Iconpack is designed to withstand bad weather. It has waterproof pocket zippers and a rain cover which allows to completely cover and protect the backpack and the helmet. This rain cover has a reflective branding. It is fixed to the backpack and can be stored in a lower pocket which is invisible. The bottom of the Iconpack is abrasion-resistant for maximum durability.
- Side pocket for a bottle or a spray
- Side pocket closed with a snap for metal studs, sugars, elastics, etc
- Large side pocket with waterproof zip closure for a laptop, a tablet, a passport or the horse’s papers/passports
- Elastic straps to hold a crop
- Top pocket for coins, gloves, keys or a credit card
- Eyewear pocket
- Removable case for a camera or a mobile phone
Most of our orders ship out within 24 hours of the order being placed. Special order products will have a delayed delivery date. Once your order is processed you will receive the tracking details via email confirmation.
Shipping is available to the USA and Canada. We offer FREE SHIPPING site wide for the contiguous 48 states in the US with a minimum order of $100. Orders under $100 will ship for a flat rate of $9.95 within the Continental US. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged a flat rate of $30.
Orders shipped to Canada will be charged a flat rate of $30. Customs, Duties, and tax fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Need your order sooner? Please email us at email@example.com to get shipping rates. If you have a question or comment please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If it doesn't fit, don't worry, you may return new, unused items within (15) days of delivery date for an exchange or refund (items that were shipped for free will be refunded less the actual cost of shipping).
- Exchanges can only be made for items of equal or lesser value.
- Items returned after (15) days of delivery date will receive a store credit (items that were shipped for free will be credited less the actual cost of shipping).
- We can only accept returns for store credit for up to 90 days of the delivery date.
- Items marked "SALE" are FINAL SALES and can not be returned or exchanged.
- Monogrammed, Special Orders or Custom items may not be returned or exchanged. Special Orders or Custom orders are items that we do not stock and are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Special Orders or Custom order items are made to order and cannot be canceled once the order is placed.
Steps to take for a return:
- Please contact email@example.com to receive a return authorization code (RAC).
- Please place a copy of original invoice with RAC number and the unused (unwashed, unworn, undamaged) merchandise in the original packaging and ship back to us. Be sure to use proper packaging techniques to ensure the item is returned undamaged. We recommend you use a service that provides you with tracking information. The cost of the packaging, return shipping and/or insurance is at the cost of the buyer.
- Once we receive your returned item and it passes quality inspection, your new exchange item will be shipped immediately; or your refund will be processed within (15) days.
- Any item with signs of wear and tear, damage, or alteration of any way cannot be accepted for return or exchange.
- No returns will be processed for "lost" or "damaged" merchandise unless proof of delivery to our store can be provided.
Please send returns to: Equestrian Chic Boutique, PO Box 37, Arden, NY 10910
Should you have any questions or comments please call 845.293.2442.