Samshield Shadow Matt Helmets combine style, comfort and safety into a sophisticated equestrian riding helmet. Made of strong Polycarbonate with a matt coated shell and a distinctive matching top panel, this makes for an elegant and fashionable look. Front air inlets and ventilation channels along the top allow for maximum air ventilation throughout the riding helmet. The Shadow Matt closed foam liners are made of memory foam which conforms to the head and becomes more comfortable with each use and can easily be removed for easy washing, easy to snap in and snap out. All Shadow Matt Helmets are ASTM/SEI F1163-15 approved.
*Helmets with Optional Dressage Strap selected - Please allow up to 8 - 10 weeks for delivery of helmet.
To Customize your Samshield Shadow Matt Helmet please go to our Samshield CUSTOM Shadow Matt Helmet to see all available customization options.
- Front air inlet allows for maximum ventilation
- Hypoallergenic memory foam liners, removable and washable
- 3 shell sizes that allow liners to be changed for perfect size adjustment
- The liners of the Samshield Premium Helmet and Samshield Shadow Matt Helmet are interchangeable which allows you to use either liner in either shell
- Waterproof exterior
- Leather harness
- ASTM/SEI F1163-15 approved
WHAT'S IN A SAMSHIELD HELMET BOX:
- A Samshield Shadow Matt Helmet
- A Samshield Helmet Bag
MATERIALS FOR OPTIMAL SAFETY
The outer shell of the Shadow Matt is made of Polycarbonate, which is a material used, among other things, for high-end motorcycle helmets. It is covered with anti-scratch mat painting.
The inner shell is made of Polystyrene with variable density providing a better dissipation of the energy produced upon impact.
PERFECT SIZE ADJUSTMENT FOR UNMATCHED COMFORT
A thorough anthropomorphic study led to design an inner-shell form generating an unmatched comfort.
3 shell sizes are available: S, M, L.
Each shell can accommodate 4 to 5 inner foams of different sizes in order to obtain a perfect adjustment to the rider’s head.
The size grid is available from 51 to 61.
With this system, it is also possible to follow the growth of a young rider.
The internal comfort foam, “shape memory”-kind, ensuring a constant thickness over the years of use and the semi-rigid jugular cancel all risks of tipping the helmet in case of a violent movement.
This internal comfort foam is removable thanks to a much stronger clip system than the scratch/Velcro system.
It can therefore be washed at will in order to constantly be able to wear a clean and fragrant helmet.
POWERFUL INTERNAL AIRFLOW
Equipped with a front air inlet, the Shadow Matt helmet provides exceptional ventilation.
Fresh air is channeled from the front entrance to the back extractors around comfort foam which prevents from sweating.
This concept generates a strong internal airflow avoiding the need for visible and unsightly air inlets: the equestrian elegance is retained without banishing technicality and comfort
Measure around your head at the widest part, above the eye brows and right above the ear. Hair should be in a low pony tail. Match the measurement up with a size based on the size chart below. The tape measure should be snug, it is necessary for the memory foam to be snug for it will conform to your head shape.
SAMSHIELD HELMET SIZE CHART
| SHELL SIZE
||6 7/8 S
||6 7/8 M
||7 1/8 M
||7 1/4 M
||7 1/8 L
||7 1/4 L
All Samshield Helmets are available in 3 shell sizes SM, MD and LG. Each shell can accommodate 3 to 5 inner foams of different sizes in order to obtain a perfect adjustment to the rider’s head. This assures a proper fitting helmet due to changes in hair styles or head growth in children. No need to purchase a new helmet, just a new liner.
Most of our orders ship out within 24 hours of the order being placed. Special order products will have a delayed delivery date. Once your order is processed you will receive the tracking details via email confirmation.
Shipping is available to the USA and Canada. We offer FREE SHIPPING site wide for the contiguous 48 states in the US with a minimum order of $100. Orders under $100 will ship for a flat rate of $9.95 within the Continental US. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged a flat rate of $30.
Orders shipped to Canada will be charged a flat rate of $30. Customs, Duties, and tax fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Need your order sooner? Please email us at email@example.com to get shipping rates. If you have a question or comment please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If it doesn't fit, don't worry, you may return new, unused items within (15) days of delivery date for an exchange or refund (items that were shipped for free will be refunded less the actual cost of shipping).
- Exchanges can only be made for items of equal or lesser value.
- Items returned after (15) days of delivery date will receive a store credit (items that were shipped for free will be credited less the actual cost of shipping).
- We can only accept returns for store credit for up to 90 days of the delivery date.
- Items marked "SALE" are FINAL SALES and can not be returned or exchanged.
- Monogrammed, Special Orders or Custom items may not be returned or exchanged. Special Orders or Custom orders are items that we do not stock and are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Special Orders or Custom order items are made to order and cannot be canceled once the order is placed.
Steps to take for a return:
- Please contact email@example.com to receive a return authorization code (RAC).
- Please place a copy of original invoice with RAC number and the unused (unwashed, unworn, undamaged) merchandise in the original packaging and ship back to us. Be sure to use proper packaging techniques to ensure the item is returned undamaged. We recommend you use a service that provides you with tracking information. The cost of the packaging, return shipping and/or insurance is at the cost of the buyer.
- Once we receive your returned item and it passes quality inspection, your new exchange item will be shipped immediately; or your refund will be processed within (15) days.
- Any item with signs of wear and tear, damage, or alteration of any way cannot be accepted for return or exchange.
- No returns will be processed for "lost" or "damaged" merchandise unless proof of delivery to our store can be provided.
Please send returns to: Equestrian Chic Boutique, PO Box 37, Arden, NY 10910
Should you have any questions or comments please call 845.293.2442.